<a href="https://keevaorganics.com/blogs/the-keeva-buzz/argan-oil-winter" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><img class="aligncenter" src="//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1096/2552/files/Gold_organ_oil_winter.jpg?v=1520245236" alt="The Exotic Liquid Gold: Miracle of Moroccan Argan Oil For The Bitter Winter Season [Infographic] | Keeva Organics" /></a>
Argan oil is also known as liquid gold. It’s utilized for the vital health benefits it offers in healing the human skin, hair and nails. The Argan tree is native to southwest Morocco. The exotic Berber women of Morocco are known for their natural and vibrant beauty. The secret is credited to many historical years of applying golden oil on their face, hair and nails on a regular basis.
Tedious extraction of the oil from the Argan tree is quite a task. This process involves so much of labor. Explains the logical reason why Argan oil is so expensive. The tree is native to southwest Morocco. The location of origination is believed to be in a village known as Argana.
The oil is known as liquid gold due because the production is a 100% manual task. It is not a simple task. A liter of Argan oil is produced after more than 20 hours of intensive and manual labor. Argan oil is so expensive that it is considered one of the most exotic oils in the world.
The precious oil is so unbelievably natural that the process of arranging the oil for your treatment has not changed for over a century. This is why pure Argan oil is so difficult to locate throughout the world.
Argan oil has many unique uses in today’s society. So versatile, it can be used for culinary, medical and cosmetic treatment reasons.
- Argan oil is phenomenal for the heart.
- Enhances heart health. At the same time, the oil heals many other diseases in your body. This is the oil is so popular for culinary purposes. The many medicinal uses of this liquid gold are endless. The most people utilize Argan oil for cosmetic reasons.
- The oil is used mostly used for hair care. It’s very important to also use for the benefits of your skin care and nail care.
Health Benefits of Winter Season
There are numerous health advantages of using Argan oil, especially during the winter months. The oil is considered one of the best skin moisturizers for you. It helps hydrate and moisturize the skin. The high fatty acid and vitamin E ingredients makes the oil an imperative part of the nutrition for your skin.
- Dry Skin: For conditions such as flaky skin, eczema and other skin disorders. May prove to be beneficial, from applying the healing oil on their skin. Repair damaged skin with the nourishing fatty acids and vitamin E of Argan Oil. It helps repair damaged skin by providing nutrients to prevent excessive dryness and irritation. The oil contains natural organic ingredients to help soothe your sensitive skin. Apply a drop of Argan oil to the affected area and directly massage the healing oil. Provides your tender skin with immediate relief.
- Acne: Argan oil can heal acne once and for all. Argan oil soothes the affected skin. This magically provides instantaneous relief from acne. Argan oil is non greasy. The oil is considered one of the best solutions for acne. The oil will provide natural moisture and chemical balance of the delicate skin. The antioxidants help heal damaged skin cells and reduce the inflammation related to acne.
- Stretch Marks: The development of stretch marks is very common during pregnancy. These marks are associated with rapid weight gain or loss. Argan oil is one of the most successful treatment methods to reduce stretch marks The antioxidants in organic Argan oil are helpful in protecting and healing cracked skin. Damaged skin, irritated and even burned skin are also soothed with the use of the healing oil. Used as a preventive measure for dry and sore skin, the oil is effective in reducing inflammation and pain. Increase the healing rate of your skin by applying a few drops of Argan oil onto the affected skin area. Try to massage it for 4-5 minutes. Apply on a daily basis to enhance and expedite healing of your skin. High vitamin E content helps boost the elasticity of your skin. Rub a few drops of Argan oil into the breasts, buttocks, stomach and massage into the sensitive areas.
- Nails: Argan oil is great for your nails. Especially during the winter months. Moisturize and soften your nails. The nails on your hands and feet develop and become quite strong and healthy after repeated use. Massage a few drops of Argan oil into the nails, cuticles and hands before bedtime.
- Lip Balm: Argan oil is also considered the best organic lip moisturizer. The lips can become very sensitive to the dry winter conditions. Soothe dry and sore lips that are due to bitter conditions. Also known to enhance and help your lips stay plump and soft.
- Youthful Glow: Argan oil has a high level of antioxidants and vitamin E. Is one of the best anti aging products available. The oil produces a youthful glow to your skin. Drastically improve and reduce the wrinkles of your skin.
Argan Oil is known to organically be an unsurpassed product to give your skin a natural boost. The non-irritating, easy-to-absorb and non greasy oil is easy to use all over your body. It's also very beneficial for the face and neck skin. Use daily to develop a natural glow and flexibly hydrated skin.