A huge number of people favor natural remedies over prescription drugs and medicines to treat or cure any ailment. Since natural remedies are independent of chemicals used in medicines, they tend to be devoid of side effects.
Tea tree oil is a natural alternative treatment to treat various problems including dandruff and acne. In addition to this, it is also used in pest control, household cleaning and much more. In essence, tea tree oil is an essential oil. It is acquired from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, which is a tea tree plant mostly found in Australia.
Though tea tree oil is effective in treating and curing many ailments, it is mostly known for its healing properties. Its antiviral, antiseptic, antibiotic and antifungal properties allow it to be a very effective and natural remedy to treat acne, pimples and many other problems associated with it.
The Science Behind It
Since tea tree oil is created and produced by steam distillation of the leaves of tea tree plant, it ensures that it is pure and devoid of any chemicals that might have side effects and hurt your body in the long-term. This has led to the usage of this oil in many commercial and beauty products including mouthwashes, gels, shampoo, cream and many more.
It is an extremely effective acne cure because of its antibacterial properties along with the other natural properties associated with tea tree oil. When applied on the face or any other acne affected areas, tea tree oil is able to fight off and kill the bacteria that causes acne and pimples. Usually 5 percent tea tree oil is used in case of acne, and more in other issues, such as athlete's foot.
A double-blind placebo controlled study in 2007 concluded that it helps decrease acne if used in the right proportion. Another study conducted on 124 individuals with acne issues showed its positive result. The study conducted in Australia at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital compared benzoyl peroxide with tea tree oil and concluded that the latter had fewer side effects.
How Tea Tree Oil Fights Acne
We have established that tea tree oil has many natural properties that enable it to cure acne. Here are some of the many other features of tea tree oil that makes it such a popular and effective treatment for acne. A study conducted in 2007 compared tea tree oil with a placebo, and concluded that tea tree oil did a far better job that too with less side effects. Another study published in the British Journal also highlighted the anti-inflammatory properties of this oil.
- Its natural antibacterial property makes it an excellent cure for acne. The alternative is to use medication and drug prescriptions that have a possibility of chemical reaction or any other side effects.
- It contains a component called terpinen – 4 – ol that facilitates most of the antimicrobial activity. This antimicrobial property allows for the acne causing bacteria to be destroyed.
- Tea tree oil further helps by preventing any future breakouts of acne, thanks to its antiseptic property. This is done when the oil penetrates the acne infected skin and in the process kills the bacteria resulting in acne breakout by disinfecting the pores and drying out any existing acne.
- The antiseptic property also facilitates with the removal of damaged skin cells from acne.
- Because tea tree oil can easily penetrate and cut through dust and dead skin, it is extremely effective.
- Most of the acne medications absorb all of the natural oils and leave the skin to dry out, thereby worsening the problem. On the other hand, tea tree oil offers an alternative treatment that doesn’t absorb excess oils. In fact, it balances the oil production by leaving the skin with enough oil.
It can be used with honey, aloe vera and olive oil for better results. In addition to this, tea tree oil massages and scrubs are also extremely useful.
Keeva Tea Tree Oil – Benefits and Usage
Tea tree oil is a great alternative treatment to heal and cure acne. Many people consider it to be superior to other acne medication or drug prescription. Keeva tea tree oil is one of the best acne remedy cream which is majorly made up of tea tree oil and other 100 percent all natural ingredients.
Here are some of the benefits of Keeva tea tree oil:
- Keeva tea tree oil treats acne and acne blemishes in an effective manner. Often, it is not the acne that you should be treated. Instead, it is the scars, spots and blemishes left by the acne. As Keeva tea tree oil penetrates the dead skin cells and cuts through the pores to dry out acne, acne disappears. However, there are still some of the scars and spots left. If the cream is applied on those spots and blemishes, it will clear out your skin over some time.
- Keeva tea tree oil is an extremely effective alternative to cure cysts. Most victims suffer from frequent acne and pimple outbreak for years. They tend to treat these with the help of drugs and medication prescribed by dermatologists but often fail to see any results. Keeva tea tree oil is a tried and tested cream which can cure cysts within a month of regular usage.
- Because it is made up of 100 percent all natural ingredients combined with the highest quality of tea tree oil, it ensures that there are no possible side effects.
- Tea tree oil also prevents any future outbreak of acne and pimples by killing the bacteria.
- It is a quick and efficient way to cure acne. Unlike many other acne solutions, Keeva cream is very easy and quick to apply. The one-step process means that you simply have to apply a small amount of cream on the infected area after scrubbing or washing that area clean. Also, one can see significant results within a few days.
There are many products and solutions that use tea tree oil as the key ingredient. However, not all of those acne solutions are effective and devoid of any side effects. Even though they use tea tree oil as the prime ingredient for their formula, one can never be sure of its quality. Keeva tea tree oil, as seen by many customer testimonials, is immensely effective in treating and curing skin and acne related issues. The chemotypes found in Keeva tea tree oil are known to reduce inflammation and fight off bacteria.