The red or white topped bumps that appear on the skin are termed as pimples or acne. These pimples can appear anywhere on the body but the most common place is your face. Especially oily T zone that starts from forehead down to nose and chin area is mostly affected from the acne problem. Chin acne is really difficult to get rid off than any other place on the skin. Because different products that can fix your acne on any other place could not fix acne on your chin. Acne problem is most common in teenage. If you have chin acne you can lose your confidence. There are several reasons for occurrence of chin acne. One of them is hormonal imbalances that occur during puberty for both genders. Another main reason for chin acne is stress and anxiety.
<a href="https://keevaorganics.com/blogs/the-keeva-buzz/how-to-get-rid-of-chin-acne" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><img class="aligncenter" src="//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1096/2552/files/How_to_get_rid_from_chin_acne.jpg" alt="How To Get Rid of Chin Acne? [Infographic] | Keeva Organics" /></a>
In order to avoid chin acne you can do some preventive measurements. Some of these preventive measurements are discussed below.
- Acne usually occurs due to increase of oil glands on the skin. If you wash your face twice a day you can stripe away the natural oil from the skin. Especially if your face is dirty or sweating you can wash it with alcohol free soap. Rub it gently on your face in circular motion than wash it with lukewarm water and dry it with clean towel.
- Never ever pick, squeeze or even touch your pimples because it can worsen the problem. Due to touching infection can occur and pimples leave behind scars on the skin.
- When you have oily hairs you most commonly touch your hairs and then touch your chin with same hand. In this way you transfer oil from hair to your skin and acne could occur. so avoid touching your face too much.
- The acne cleansing products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide are really helpful in avoiding acne problem. Especially if you use product that contains mixture of both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide it will do magic for your skin.
- The oil or cream based makeup could also cause acne problem. Try to use powder base makeup at your face because it prevents further clogging of your pores. Also remove makeup completely before going to bed and apply a good moisturizer after it.
- By avoiding extra oil food you can prevent yourself from the acne problem. Avoid eating oil food like egg yolk too much. Try to eat fresh vegetables, fresh fruit and drink clean water to avoid acne.
- Do not forget to apply sun block at least half hour before going out in the sun.
- Over consumption of dairy products also lead to acne so avoid taking dairy products too much. Particularly too much consumption of milk caused acne.
- Touching your dirty cell phone to the chin and neck transfer bacteria and cause acne.
- During shaving use razor that gives you smooth shave. Try different razors so that you find perfect razor for your skin. if razor you use does not suit your skin it gives irritation and result into inflammation. This inflammation in the skin leads to acne.
If acne occurs on your chin you can get rid of it by applying some natural treatments that are discussed below.
- We can get rid of chin acne by applying ice on them. By wrapping few cubes of ice in thin and clean cloth and putting it gently on pimples we can get rid of chin acne. By doing this process 2 to 5 times in a day you can overcome acne problem. Ice improves blood circulation and also removes excess oil and dirt from the skin.
- Toothpaste is also helpful in getting rid of chin acne. The toothpaste that contains silica can remove redness. You must cover the pimple entirely with toothpaste right before bed then leave in overnight. Then wash it in the morning. You must not use toothpaste that contains menthol or fluoride because they can worsen the problem.
- Honey is very helpful in recovering from skin disease. Honey is also useful to get rid of chin acne. For this you must take little amount of honey and dab a cotton ball in it. Then apply it on the acne affected areas and leave it overnight. Then wash it at morning. By doing this process daily you can get rid of chin acne.
- Tea tree oil is very helpful in solving acne problems. Tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties which help our skin to fight against bacteria. For this you must mix few drops of tea tree oil with face wash and apply it directly on the scars. You must leave it for at least 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Vitamin E is very useful in healing chin acne. For this you must take a vitamin E capsule and puncture it from the end and squeeze its content on our fingertips. Then you must apply it on scarred skin directly.
- Cucumber contains vitamin A vitamin C and magnesium all of which are great for skin. To get rid of chin acne you pick up an organic cucumber and cut off a few thin slices. Then you put these slices on the scars for thirty minutes and then discard these slices. Then wash your mouth with warm water and repeat this procedure daily.
- Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer that contains vitamins which can help to heal skin and fade scars. For this you must take one leaf from Aloe Vera plant and peel away outer flesh to expose gel. Then you must massage this gel gently on your scars and let gel to dry off for almost thirty minutes before washing it with cool water. If fresh Aloe Vera is not available we can get Aloe Vera gel from the market.
- Rose water contains antibacterial properties and it also nourishes the skin. Sandalwood paste cools the skin. For this you must take one tablespoon of rose water and one teaspoon of sandal wood powder. Then you make thick paste from them and apply the paste on scars and leave it overnight. Then wash it off with cold water to see the difference.