The ancient mystery of tea tree oil healing by the natives of Australia, improved our traditional medical conditions. Melaleuca species also grew in Guatemala, France, China and Florida. With secrets that enhanced your mental, physical and emotional balance, tea tree oil or snake oil was commonly used in the sense of all well-being. The benefits were to assist and establish over all positive health and inner-spirit.
<a href="https://keevaorganics.com/blogs/the-keeva-buzz/four-holistic-secrets-tea-tree-oil-physical-spiritual-health" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><img class="aligncenter" src="//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1096/2552/files/4_holistic_secrets_tea_tree_oil.jpg?v=1521567570" alt="The Four Holistic Secrets of Tea Tree Oil For Physical Spiritual Health [Infographic] | Keeva Organics" /></a>
- Ancient native populations enjoyed the support for healthy immunity and skin.
- Tea tree oil has very mysterious anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.
- The natural healing oil is very high in effective anti-inflammatory agents.
Most commonly used topically due to its powerful cleansing characteristics. The essential oil of tea tree has balsamic properties that generally boost health. It promotes the absorption of nutrients from food and gives protection from diseases as well, meaning that overall it is a positive addition to our lives. The Cicatrisant assets of this essential oil make it mend wounds quickly and protect us from infections. Additionally, it can assist to neutralize or diminish the scar marks and after spots, especially from acne.
Tea tree oil is an efficient insect deterrent and insect killer. It does not let parasites and other insects like mosquitoes, fleas, lice, or flies come near someone who has rubbed some of this oil on their bodies. It destroys internal insects and parasites, because it can be absorbed by your body and skin.
Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil is refreshing and cleansing. It has a strong herbaceous and woody scent. Essential oil eases mental stress and purifies the mind and body of emotional wounds.
- Helps soothe unstable mentality. The fragrance assists those who would like to be a little more calm and self-sufficient.
- Helps eliminate negative aggression and unnecessary influence. Once old wounds are released, the body can then change the behavioral patterns that led to the wound.
- It has been known to treat and help many sufferers of mood swings, panic attacks, manic episodes, anxiety and depression. Its aroma is relaxing and renewing for many psychiatric conditions, both acute and chronic.
- Many individuals prefer holistic relief to these symptoms because they suffer less dangerous side effects.
- Tea tree oil is very helpful for fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome. The essential oil stimulates memory, perceptions and cognitive thinking processes. When these senses are stimulated, clearer thinking will come to surface.
- The highest concentration is established to balance mental brain chemistry.
Tea tree is a popular oil that is regularly incorporated into hair care products and skin lotions.The stimulant property of tea tree essential oil can be very beneficial for taking care of certain hair conditions. If you suffer from dandruff or hair loss, simply apply a diluted amount of tea tree essential oil to your scalp. The increased blood flow that you experience will help your follicle stay healthy and strengthen the hold on your hair, so you won’t suffer from premature hair loss. Also, since the skin will become healthier, it will be easier to keep moisturized, reducing the amount of dandruff and dry skin!
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil per 1 ounce of carrier oil. Apply a small amount directly to areas of concern, such as muscles, skin, or joints. Work the oil gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Inhale the aromatic vapors directly from the bottle, or place a few drops in a vaporizer, burner or diffuser to fill a room with its scent.
- Add 3 to 5 droppers of essential oil to your bath water. Not only are you able to inhale the tea tree vapors, but it’s also absorbed into the skin.
The emotional roots are often associated with distrust of self or others, guilt and shame. This can be released with the assistance of Tea Tree. In the center of our bodies, are the 7 chakras that our inner- body energy flows through. The oil will actually expand all the chakras and then align them with the Crown Chakra.
The Crown Chakra is the highest and symbolizes the ability to be connected spiritually. This chakra represents inner and outer beauty. The location is magically on top of your head.
The corresponding chakra colors are yellow and blue. Yellow represents our Solar Plexus Chakra and the location is upper abdomen in your stomach. This affects you worth, confidence and esteem. Blue is the Throat Chakra and symbolizes communications and self expressions. It signifies trust and keeping secrets.
Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS)
Tea tree or snake oil is very effective in treating many conditions for not only traditional medicine, but to enhance and benefit your mental, physical and emotional well being.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil is Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) for internal consumption by the FDA. Basically, there are improved oils to use for internal use that have similar properties. Children under 6 years old should avoid Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil as a dietary supplement. It's advised that children over 6 years old, use carefully and cautiously.